TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF GARY KIRSTEN CRICKET INDIA
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions (“Terms”).
By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services.
In these Terms, references to “you”, “User” shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website. “Service Providers” mean independent third party service providers, and “we”, “us” and “our” shall mean Grassroots Sports Academy LLP, its franchisor, affiliates and partners.
The domain name www.garykirtsencricketindia.in (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by Grassroots Sports Academy LLP,an LLP existing under the provisions of the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008, having its LLPIN: AAM- 1894, having its registered office at Office No. 401/A, Fourth Floor, Building-C, City Bay, City Point Premises, Boat Club Road, Pune, Maharashtra- 411001, India.
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of Gary Kirtsen Cricket India website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. Gary Kirsten Cricket India reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Gary Kirsten Cricket India notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
Membership on the Website is free for buyers. Gary Kirsten Cricket India does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. Gary Kirsten Crciket India reserves the right to change its Policy from time to time. In particular, Gary Kirsten Cricket India may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Grassroots Sports Academy LLP.
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- 1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- (a) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
- (b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- (c) is misleading in any way;
- (d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; (e) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- (f) involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- (g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- (h) infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
- (i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “Copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- (j) contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- (k) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- (l) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- (m) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
- (n) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- (p) solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
- (q) interferes with another USER’s use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual’s User and enjoyment of similar services;
- (s) harm minors in any way;
- (t) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
- (u) violates any law for the time being in force;
- (v) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- (w) impersonate another person;
- (x) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- (y) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- (z) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- (aa) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- (ab) shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider (“ISPs”) or other suppliers;
- 2.You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
- 3. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- 4. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
- 5.You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms www.garykirstencricketindia.in, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Gary Kirsten Cricket India or sellers on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Gary Kirsten Cricket India’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or Gary Kirsten Cricket India’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Gary Kirsten Cricket India.
- 6.You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
- 7.You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- 9.You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
- 11.From time to time, You shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by You. In this connection, You undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
- 12.It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
- 13.Gary Kirsten Cricket Indiashall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services
Contents Posted on Site
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music and artwork (collectively, “Content”), is a self generated content and Gary Kirsten Cricket India has total control over such generated contents and all are registered under the Copyright Act. Therefore, no part of the Website and no Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including “mirroring”) to any other computer, server, Website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without Grassroots Sports Academy LLPprior written consent. You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliatesmay market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide youaccess to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Website, all the materials and products related to clothingand services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Gary Kirsten Cricket Indiadoes not warrant that:
- This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Gary Kirsten Cricket Indiawill not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. Gary Kirsten Cricket Indiadoes not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the Products sold on Website are governed by different state laws and if Seller is unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, Our Company will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by Our Company from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- 1.Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- 2.Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between “Bank/s”, or
- 3.Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- 4.Decline of transaction for any other reason/s All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website. Before shipping / delivering your order to you, Our Company may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online registering environment to Our Users.
- 3. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Gary Kirsten Cricket Indiais neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the Gary Kirsten Cricket India Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, Gary Kirsten Cricket Indiais neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
Payment Facility for Buyers:
- You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with Our Company to purchase the products and /or services using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to Our Company, if any using Payment Facility.
- You, as a Buyer, may agree with our Company through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
- You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate Gary Kirsten Cricket India Website features immediately upon Delivery or non Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by You of Delivery or non Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In case of Cash On Delivery transactions, Buyer is not required to confirm the receipt of products or services.
- You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Website features within the stipulated time than this would make You are ineligible for a refund.
- You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services
- Except for Cash On Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received.
- Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
- For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
- Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to Gary Kirsten Cricket India in case of any misuse by Buyer.
- Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
- 4. Gary Kirsten Cricket Indiareserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which Gary Kirsten Cricket Indiamay receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
- 5. Gary Kirsten Cricket Indiareserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with Gary Kirsten Cricket Indiaor breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
- 6. Gary Kirsten Cricket Indiamay delay notifying the payment confirmation to Dispatch, if the company deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, Gary Kirsten Cricket India may hold Transaction Price and may Dispatch or remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
- 7. The Buyer acknowledge that Gary Kirsten Cricket Indiawill not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of the Company.
Compliance with Laws:
- 8. Buyer shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and Gary Kirsten Cricket IndiaWebsite.
Buyer’s arrangement with Issuing Bank:
- 9. All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
- 10. All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
Returns or Exchange Policy
Definition: ‘Return’ is defined as the action of giving back the item purchased by the Buyer to our company if the following situations may arise:
- 1. Item was defective
- 2. Item was damaged during the Shipping
- 3. Products was / were missing
- 4. Wrong item was sent by the Seller. Return could also result in refund of money in most of the cases. We encourage the Buyer to review the listing before making the purchase decision. In case Buyer orders a wrong item, Buyer shall not be entitled to any return/refund. The Return and Exchange Policy is applicable only for Buyers within the Jurisdiction of Indian Territory. Henceforth the website Gary Kirsten Cricket Indiawill be termed as “GKCI” in the following contents:
- (a) The returns procedure can also be initiated through the Website by following the below mentioned steps:
- (b) If the buyer made the purchase as a registered user, the buyer has to log in to his account to initiate the process.
- (c) If the buyer made the purchase from the Website as a guest, please register on the Website using the same email address provided while purchasing the product so that the products appear in the order history. The Buyer can initiate the process of return only if the said product appears in the order history.
- (d) Alternatively, the Buyer can initiate the returns/exchange procedure by writing an e-mail to email@example.com. GKCI will email a ‘Returns/Exchange Request Form’ for you to fill up and email back to GKCI.
- (e) If the buyer is not the actual purchaser but received the product from some GKCI customer, (for example as gift), the buyer will have to request the concerned GKCI customer to initiate the return process.
- (f) Upon receiving a ‘Returns/Exchange Request Form’, GKCI will generate a ticket number which will be shared with the buyer. This ticket number must be used in all communication(s) with GKCI.
- (g) The buyer can return the product by selecting any one of the below options in the ‘Returns/Exchange Request Form’ (h) The Buyer has to Ship it back to GKCI by sending it to the address provided by the company. The buyer will be Debited worth INR 100 (Rupees one hundred only) in the buyer’s GKCI Wallet towards shipping costs. The buyer will be solely responsible to ensure that the product is delivered to GKCI in good condition and GKCI will not be held liable for any damage caused to the product transit.
- (i) For select pin codes within India, the GKCI delivery service can pick-up the product from the buyer. This pick-up service is complimentary and GKCI shall not be held liable for any damage caused to the product during transit.
- (j) GKCI will send the buyer a confirmatory e-mail on the registered E-mail id upon receiving the products. Upon undertaking quality test and inspecting the product, GKCI will inform the buyer about its decision with respect to acceptance or rejection of the products within 2 (two) working days of receiving the product.
- (k) If GKCI accepts the return/exchange request, value of the product returned/exchanged will be will be credited into GKCI Wallet in 3 (three) working days of receiving the product. However, if GKCI rejects the return/exchange, the company will ship the product back to the buyer.
- (l) If the buyer has any questions, issues, or concerns about the return, or having trouble with the online returns process, the buyer can email GKCI at firstname.lastname@example.org
10 Days Return Policy:
- 1.Notify the Company of any defects in the products of Gary Kirsten Cricket Indiaat the time of delivery of the product/s and/or within 10 days from the date of delivery and the same product/s will be replaced in return of the defective product/s.
- 2.The Company will refund the amount of the Buyer in the form of Store Credit’s (“GKCI Wallet”) only.
- 3.If the Buyer is not satisfied with the purchase of the products from our company, then the Buyer can return the same in its original condition along with the Invoice, All Labels, Tags, Authenticity Cards, Dust Bags, Designer Boxes, Hangers, Freebies, if any other packaging intact sold as a part of the product, to our company by notifying about the pickup of the product by our Team and after the clearance of the Quality of the exact piece of Clothing purchased by the Buyer, the entire purchase amount will be refunded back into the GKCI Wallet only, which can be used for purchasing any other merchandise.The amount of the product to be refunded cannot exceed to the amount of more than Rs.1Lakh of the purchase amount.
- 4.Replacement can be for the entire product/s or part/s of the product subject to availability of the same with our Company. There will be No Replacement for Clothing which is ‘made to order’ on customer’s request.
- 5.Original tags and packaging should be intact.
- 6.There will be No Buy back or exchange of product, if found by the Quality Control Team of our company that the product has been modified, tampered, altered or reused and will be returned back to the Buyer with a cost of Rs.______ for dispatching of the goods back to the concerned buyer.
*This feature is not available for International Orders If Gary Kirsten Cricket India has suspicion or knowledge, that any of its buyers are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then Gary Kirsten Cricket India may while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against member may also at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such buyer and /or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program.
Gary Kirsten Cricket Indiareserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a user who, files an invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, Gary Kirsten Cricket Indiamay at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such user and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- a. GKCI Wallet is valid for a period of 6 (six) months from date of its issue.
- b.GKCI Wallet can be used to purchase gift cards (“GKCI Gift Cards”) for a value in excess of INR 1,000 (Indian Rupees one thousand only). GKCI Gift Cards will also have a validity period of 6 months from date of issue of GKCI Gift Cards.
- c.Even where the product is purchased by redeeming GKCI Gift Cards and such product is returned and/or exchanged, the buyer will be issued GKCI Wallet and no reimbursement shall be made into the buyer’s GKCI Gift Card.
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India but will be available overseas periodically. Gary Kirsten Cricket India makes no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and Gary Kirsten Cricket India is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction This site is controlled and operated by Gary Kirsten Cricket India and products are sold by Gary Kirsten Cricket India themselves. All piece of clothing on this site, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
Gary Kirsten Cricket India respects the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that Your Trademark has been infringed, You can write to Gary Kirsten Cricket India at email@example.com
Gary Kirsten Cricket Indiado not warrant that Product description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Limitation of Liability
Terms and Conditions for Pay & Play:
- I am booking the practice nets at Gary Kirsten Cricket India with my will and consent
- I undertake to follow all the Social Distancing norms at the campus
- I shall bring my own cricket kit (all safety equipment, bat and balls) and I am solely responsible for it
- I am responsible for my own safety at the academy
- I hereby indemnify Gary Kirsten Cricket India and Grassroots Sports Academy LLP against any personal injury and losses
- I shall always conduct myself in a manner as befits a sports person. Any misconduct from my side shall make my current booking invalid and I shall not be allowed in the campus for practicing in nets again.
- The academy has zero refund policy under any circumstances.